Reporting to the Manager, you will support the delivery of content for distribution across multiple linear channels, non-linear platforms, and delivery of program materials to the language localization vendors.
The Way We Work
In Asia, our culture and general leadership traits are in evolution as we migrate from being a traditional linear Pay TV business towards a convergent media and entertainment business that encompasses digital and mobile platforms. We are developing direct consumer relationships while still supporting our traditional platform partners with innovative solutions to help them grow and evolve their businesses. We are looking to embrace a 'maker' culture in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, youthful and low hierarchy setting akin to Silicon Valley tech firms. We are looking for the brightest candidates – driven by passion and curiosity, and who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone – to support this journey.
• Track and liaise with the International Media Logistics Team regularly on the delivery status of missing assets.
• Monitor delivery timelines closely and manage possible late deliverables due to Ad-sales commitment.
• Keep Media Operations, Creative Services and Programming informed of missing assets and any possible late deliverables on a weekly basis.
• To keep Language Teams updated on the inbound assets status as well as outbound of reference materials.
• Handle technical issues brought up by Transmission House and Language vendors.
• Track and follow-Up on re-ingest of reversion or edited Master assets and inform Language Teams.
• Liaise with Language Teams to ensure that edited programs' customization is qc'ed prior to air.
• Keep Language Teams informed of technical issues that affect outbound of reference materials to vendors.
• Track inbound assets that require content review and inform content evaluator upon assets' arrival.
• Maintain database updates (IBMS).
• Handle the full cycle of editing processes done by Media Aggregator / Postproduction Houses for the APAC region.
• Diploma in any discipline with 3 to 4 years' working experience in the Media Broadcasting industry.
• Fluent in English (written and oral).
• Computer literate
• Possess some knowledge in post-production and audio/video edits.
• Experience managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnn7k5-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.