Human Resource Coordinator
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The People Analytics function seeks to provide ViacomCBS business leadership with data-driven insights across the full talent management stack, from diversity and inclusion, to recruiting, to performance management, to engagement and culture, to workforce planning. The Coordinator, People Analytics, role reports to the VP of People Analytics & Workforce Planning. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is capable of learning new HR systems, engaging with HR and business partners, and conducting analyses to derive insights for the organization. Stepping into a relatively new function that is growing in responsibility, there is a lot of opportunity to learn and to contribute to exciting, innovative analytics projects!
• We are looking for someone to build dashboards in Visier and SuccessFactors to support various analytics initiatives related to D&I, recruiting, workforce planning, and so on.
• Assist the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and Informational Technology (IT) teams in day-to-day activities of maintaining security profiles, ensuring data hygiene, and mapping datasets for the Visier people analytics platform.
• Coordinate with other HR partners such as Org & People Development, Recruiting, and HR Business Partners to conduct ad-hoc analyses such as employee engagement surveys and performance development analyses.
• A Bachelor's degree in a Business, Information Systems, or Mathematics field (e.g. Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research) is preferred or equivalent experience. A degree in HR Management or Industrial & Organizational Psychology will also be considered with demonstrated quantitative/analytical skills.
• Expertise with Microsoft Excel (VBA/macros are a bonus, but minimally functions like PivotTable and VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint is mandatory.
• Ability to communicate statistical concepts and output to non-experts in both a written and verbal manner.
• Intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, and ability to work within tight deadlines are all valuable traits for this role.
• 1-2 years of experience in analytics, HR, or related function preferred.
• Experience with statistical software and programming (SPSS, R, Python, SQL) is a plus, but not required.
• Familiarity with HR systems (for example, systems like SuccessFactors, Visier, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Workday, iCIMS, Avature) is preferred but not mandatory if candidate is willing to learn quickly upon joining.