UTA seeks a Senior Manager, Inclusion who will be a results-oriented and resourceful leader capable of ramping up quickly and establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner. In this role you will be responsible for programming and initiatives that promote a diverse environment conducive to realizing the company's vision of inclusion. Reporting to the Executive Director, Inclusion, this newly created role will manage key partnerships, programs, and initiatives across the company.
What You Will Do
• Partner as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) subject matter expert by giving perspective, insights, and knowledge in a consultative manner to stakeholders across the business
• Create a long-term plan focused on broadening the organizational view of DEI
• Research DEI best practices to develop metrics, and reporting systems that effectively nurtures a best-in-class organization
• Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continuous improvement
• Provide insights on training programs, development toolkits, and resources
• Provide coaching to better attract, develop, and retain diverse, inclusive teams
• Work collaboratively across the business to help champion and amplify powerful, representative storytelling
• Manage external partnerships, events, networking relationships and contractual agreements with organizations that support's UTA Inclusion strategy
What You Need
• Program management expertise with an ability to lead multiple initiatives and effectively prioritize to drive impact and results
• 6+ years direct experience in Diversity & Inclusion programs
• Experience managing Inclusion initiatives through cross-functional partnerships to accomplish program goals
• Innovative, strategic way of thinking with long term goals in mind
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivation and tenacity
• Persistence and follow-up skills
• Experience partnering with Recruitment team to ensure robust talent engagement with underrepresented groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to present in large and small groups
• Impeccable integrity and judgement
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• Ability to do meaningful work within a fast-paced environment
• Colleagues who focus on making an impact within a collaborative, supportive environment
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It is one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yo0j-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.