Based in New York City, UTA Speakers, a United Talent Agency Company is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Client Services Assistant. We are looking for the ultimate organizer & administrator. The ideal candidate is someone with an impeccable clear and precise phone presence, who prides themselves on organization, can multitask, take direction well, work well with others, has a cheery, positive and professional disposition, proficient with PC, can learn quickly and prioritize tasks.
The role will pay $23 per hour
What You Will Do
• Receive/process department phone calls while taking meticulous notes
• Forward calls to the appropriate party
• Enter calls in database
• Manage UTA Speakers online chat system.
• Manage incoming faxes, process online paperwork, manage calendars, editing documents
• Assist Events department and Speakers division with various tasks
• Other ad hoc duties
What You Will Need
• 1+ year of experience in an office setting
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Previous experience in a reception, hospitality, or related role beneficial
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Positive, self-motivating demeanor
• Superb organizational skills
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2v766-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.