UTA seeks an experienced, highly organized, and self-starting Project Manager to join our Media Production team on a 3-month contract as a consultant.
The Media Production group is an in-house content creation studio, comprised of producers, editors and videographers. The team concepts, shoots and edits an eclectic array of short-form video content for both the UTA brand and its clients.
The Project Manager will report to and work closely with Media Production's co-heads who cover over two-dozen unique teams across entertainment, sports, music, and media. The ideal candidate is well oriented when it comes to the nuances of project management. They bring a calm presence to a fast-paced environment because they have confidence in their superior organization, clear communication, and agile problem-solving skills.
The Project Manager must have experience working simultaneously on multiple projects with a high-volume of deliverables. They'll be responsible for covering everything from request intake, scheduling, vendor procurement/payment, as well as coordinating feedback and logistics for large scale projects. The role will need to liaise between multiple internal team's and continue to develop the Media Production team's administrative infrastructure.
What You Will Do
• Steer creative projects through multiple stages: development, production, postproduction, and delivery.
• Ensure that content is delivered on time and within budget.
• Manage multiple project timelines simultaneously and provide transparency to stakeholders across various internal and external teams.
• Maintain and iterate on Media Production's request intake process.
• Communicate with requestors to understand what's driving their deadlines and work with Media Production co-heads to prioritize projects against the group's total workload.
• Assign projects to team members, track their total number of tasks and progress across multiple projects and production phases, checking in, ensure deadlines will be met.
• Book and coordinate freelancers and or services from external creative studios, production companies and post houses.
• Book equipment rentals, or off-site shoots, collect and organize SOWs, consultant contracts, insurance, waivers, and other important project documents as needed.
• Manage a master schedule for production and postproduction, including larger, long-term projects requiring coordination with other external parties or UTA teams (i.e. Design team, Corporate Communications and IT).
• Ensure feedback is collected in a timely manner by coordinating review time for Media Production co-heads and other key stakeholders.
• Onboard freelancers to Media Production's app stack. Set up project folders, inviting them and sharing key assets and style guides.
• Oversee Media Production's asset management system, collecting media + projects from external vendors, organizing and archiving.
• Maximize team efficiency by developing new department workflows and perfecting existing ones.
• Participate in creative briefs, review sessions and key project meetings.
• Document and deploy weekly updates for all projects across every phase of production.
• Serve as an information conduit, creating a link between Media Production the other centralized services we work closely with.
• Organize and update team resources, including approved branding assets, templates, guides, and other communications materials.
• Maintain a database of clients and executives featured in UTA branded content and flag content updates for live reels based on client signings/departures.
• Aid the team in launching an internal facing content library when requestors and access, configure and deploy media assets to buyers and business partners.
• Manage Media Production team budget.
What You Will Need
• 3+ years of experience in a project coordinator capacity at an agency or in a creative services environment.
• Experience managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment while remaining positive and collected.
• Previous proven experience managing producers, editors and freelancers, production budgets, strategic postings as well as client relationship development.
• Well versed in Asana and other project management software.
• Unparalleled organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
• An impeccable eye for detail. Foresight to flag future events, issues, considerations for team members.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, Frame.io and other well-known content creation apps.
• Ability to keep abreast of evolving best practices, technologies, and production management standards.
• Knowledge of local and non-local production/postproduction resources and vendors.
• Strong understanding of end-to-end workflows.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• The experience of creating content for clients across sports, music, news and entertainment.
• Becoming a creative force in the presentation and amplification of the UTA Brand.
• The opportunity to mentor and train junior team members.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92vjz-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.