Based in Nashville, UTA is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Office Manager to support our Nashville office and a fast-paced facilities department. You are the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the facility. You are responsible for office functions including day-to-day general upkeep of the office, which consists of 3 floors, event set-up and deconstruction (chairs, tables, etc.); report deficiencies as well as suggestions for building or process improvement. The Office Manager is under the supervision of the Head of Corporate Services, will manage all outside contractors/vendors in support of the Facilities Department, including maintaining records, invoices, and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support.
What You Will Need
• 2+ years' experience in office management and facilities or similar role
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated customer service excellence
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Oversee the health & safety program, including COVID-19 protocols
What You Will Do
• Daily office upkeep and cleanliness of conference rooms, kitchen and general office including ordering and restocking of kitchen and office supplies
• Ensure facility and all employee work areas consistently clear/tidy/ exceed OSHA and Fire Safety guidelines
• Manage all conference room bookings throughout 3 floors
• Answers email inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Ability to exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information
• Process invoices and distribute for approval. Maintain invoice file.
• Help with general handy work such as hanging artwork/pictures, moving furniture, unloading/lifting heavy boxes, putting small furniture items together, fixing broken desks and office chairs.
• Participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves in and around building and offsite locations as needed.
• Manage floor plans for all seat assignment requests
• Point of contact for all fire/life/safety related issues
• Assist with setting up new employee office space and equipment and supplies
• Ability to work overtime and weekends for moving, inspection and renovation projects
• Provide daily reception back-up coverage
• Participate in weekly 1.1's and bi-weekly global Facilities team meetings
• Liaison with property management office for booking 1st floor event space
• Ensure all vendors provide COI's (Certificate of Insurance) to building property management office
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5496-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.