UTA seeks an experienced, detail-oriented Manager, Workplace Services to support a fast-paced Workplace Services department in Beverly Hills, CA. The Manager will be the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the facility. The world class Manager will manage office functions including day-to-day general upkeep of the office which consist of 2 buildings, event set-up and deconstruction (chairs, tables, etc.), reports deficiencies as well as suggestions for building or process improvement. Ensures monthly inspections are completed and rectified. The Manager will report to the Sr. Director, Workplace Services, and manage all outside contractors and vendors in support of the Workplace Services department, building ticket system, including maintaining records, invoices, and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support. The manager will also assist with Fire Life and Safety protocols/procedures to ensure safety of workplace.
The salary range for this role is $80,000 - $90,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Daily office inspections of cleanliness for both exterior and interior areas.
• Manage and oversee weekly office and pantry supplies/orders.
• Ensure facility and all employee work areas consistently clear/tidy/ exceed OSHA and Fire Safety guidelines.
• Manage Coordinators and Office Administrators.
• Oversee schedule and approve timecards for direct reports.
• Ensure all emails and workload is answered/assigned.
• Assist Director with cost analysis, budget review, lease review of construction/repairs/projects.
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Oversee building tickets and ticket system to ensure all tickets are assigned and resolved.
• Ability to exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information.
• Process invoices and distribute for approval and maintain invoice file.
• Train and oversee general handy work such as hanging artwork/pictures, furniture moves/assembly.
• Organize and assign Move Matrix spreadsheet.
• Participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves, construction, reconfigurations, and offsite locations as needed.
• Back up point of contact for all fire/life/safety related issues.
• Ensure new employee office space and equipment and supplies are set up.
• Assist with event set up and coverage/scheduling.
• Ability to work weekends or after hours if necessary, regarding building emergencies, moving, inspection and renovation projects.
• Lead weekly team meetings with direct reports.
• Ensure and maintain all vendors COI (Certificate of Insurance) to building property management office.
What You Will Need
• 5+ years of experience in Workplace Services (Facilities)
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills with internal and external customers.
• Must demonstrate customer service excellence.
• Provide direction and training for direct reports.
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives.
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types.
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
• Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities .
• The ability to lift and move 25+ pounds regularly.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0pw1-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.