UTA seeks a People Systems Manager located in our Beverly Hills, New York City, Atlanta or Nashville Office. Reporting to the People Systems Director, the People Systems Manager will be responsible for the management of the Workday product. This position will deliver Workday configuration and integration solutions applying agile and product management methods. The People Systems Manager will partner closely with HR to provide internal support, shape and deliver solutions and execute against the HR roadmap. This position will collaborate closely and address the Workday needs of internal business end-users including People, Payroll, IT, Recruiting, Facilities, and employees at all levels.
The salary range for this role is $170,000 to $180,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Monitor day-to-day system operations and perform audits on data and interfaces between Workday and other internal/external systems and vendors
• Provide defect resolution for Workday production defects in a timely manner
• Lead the execution of annual events i.e. bi-annual releases and annual performance and compensation, routine maintenance activities and system enhancements
• Research and test new features within Workday during bi-annual releases, enhancements and fixes
• Shape and deliver Workday solutions that address business needs and execute against the roadmap
• Develop Workday solutions that are scalable, leverageable and able to withstand future company growth
• Ensure the on-time, high quality delivery of Workday solutions applying agile and product management methods
• Serve as a subject matter expert and effectively communicate Workday capabilities
• Handle Workday support cases, community brainstorms, tenant management and training
• Assist in analyzing current processes and systems for overall effectiveness and recommend plans for continued process improvements and systems enhancements to support business strategies and operational needs
• Continue to grow Workday and HRIS Industry knowledge and keep Workday and other necessary certifications current
What You Will Need
• Minimum 6 years+ of Workday configuration and integration experience and participation in at minimum 2 full lifecycles of Workday implementations;
• Experience supporting Workday post-production;
• Experience leading a small configuration team;
• Experience in the following functional areas: HCM (Onboarding, Recruiting, Core Compensation, Benefits), Absence Management, Time Tracking, Core Payroll and Non-Studio Integrations;
• The ability to zoom in on the details while also seeing how they fit into the broader goals and objectives of the business;
• The ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency, while still meeting deadlines and achieving goals;
• The ability to anticipate and identify potential issues, and take the initiative to address them before they become major problems;
• The desire to take ownership and be committed to achieving high-quality results;
• Strong communication skills and ability to follow up in a timely and efficient manner;
• Working knowledge of Agile methodologies;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Nice to Haves
• Workday Pro certifications
• Experience working in consulting
• Experience in the following functional areas: HCM (Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance), Studio (Integrations, BIRT)
What You Will Get
• An important and positive impact on the productivity of our colleagues and clients
• An opportunity to be challenged to identify, build, test, and deploy solutions in real-life, not in theory
• Encouragement and leadership support to innovate and have autonomy
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at a leading global entertainment company
• An inclusive and diverse company culture to work in
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, conteååΩΩnt production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
United Talent Agency is a leading global talent and entertainment company representing many of the most acclaimed figures in film, television, music, gaming, esports, digital talent, and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5nb91-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.