United Talent Agency is seeking a motivated and professional Executive Assistant for the Office of the General Counsel in our Beverly Hills office. This role will provide administrative support to the General Counsel, Associate General Counsel and other Senior Counsel. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume, extensive scheduling experience, and an understanding of the entertainment industry.
What You'll Do
• Manage and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls including multi-party, multi-time zone, video, and conference calls
• Calendar management using Outlook with ability to update, cancel and confirm meetings.
• Scheduling and coordinate meetings both in-office and offsite.
• Expert ability to arrange travel
• Prepare monthly expense reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Prepare and draft contracts and correspondence
• Review and proofread documents
• Develop and maintain relationships with all internal departments and external clients
• Maintain department records
• Lead/contribute to special projects and department initiatives as assigned, demonstrating high levels of responsibility.
What You Need
• 5+ years of prior administrative assistant experience within a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Ability to liaise effectively with key senior-level executives
• Able to review and understand contracts
• Ability to liaise effectively with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize a wide range of support responsibilities
• Adaptability to changing circumstances
• Previous experience within a law firm a plus
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and discretion
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, professional and self-motivated attitude
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• Substantial experience managing, communicating, and working with highly sensitive, confidential and/or legally privileged information with appropriate discretion and care.
• General business knowledge
• Interest in Television and Entertainment business
• Sense of humor
What You'll Get
• The unique opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to achieve excellence
• Colleagues who focus on making work enjoyable within a collaborative environment
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It is one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zmk1-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.