United Talent Agency is seeking an Executive Assistant at our HQ in Beverly Hills. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume, extensive scheduling experience, and an understanding of the entertainment industry.
The pay rate for this role is $28.00 per hour plus benefits.
What You Will Do
• Provide exceptional administrative support to multiple executives with a high volume of scheduling, coordinating, managing of logistics for meetings across multiple attendees in different time zones
• Daily calendar management using Outlook with ability to update, cancel and confirm meetings for in-office, offsite, and virtual meetings
• Manage and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls including multi-party, multi-time zone, video, and conference calls
• Coordinate travel arrangements including researching options, preparing itineraries and booking
• Provide additional team support and assist with special projects as needed
• Prepare monthly expense reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Assist with creating meeting agendas and take notes during team meetings
What You Need
• 3+ years of prior administrative assistant experience within a fast-paced professional environment
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with other platforms and systems (Zoom, Slack, Box, Concur, and Workday)
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives, internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, self-motivated attitude, and maintain professional demeanor at all times
• Effective time management skills with ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail
What You Will Get
• The unique opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to achieve excellence
• Colleagues who focus on making work enjoyable within a collaborative environment
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq7x36-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.