Assistant, Business Affairs - TV
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
UTA is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative, accounting and finance support to two high level-executives. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling, and an understanding of the entertainment industry is a plus.
What You Will Do
• Provide administrative support including answering phones, heavy meeting and schedule coordination, email correspondence, and creating international and domestic travel itinerates
• Managing expenses and payments
• Help with all facilities issues and inputting requests
• Audit and process all vendor invoices for all departments using Netsuite
• Plan departmental monthly meetings and summer and holiday team-building events
• General accounts, record keeping and processing.
• Other special projects as assigned
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field is strongly preferred.
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook. Concur and Netsuite experience a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high- volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r711wk-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.