Based in Beverly Hills, UTA is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Corporate Services Coordinator to support a fast-paced Corporate Services department. The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the services. The world class Corporate Services Coordinator will manage office functions including: maintaining master database, executing on and off-boarding processes for Corporate Services Department and parking.
You possess excellent written, verbal and social communication skills, you are highly organized, attentive and have a sense of urgency. You're also flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. Additionally, the Coordinator will operate under the supervision of the Corporate Services Director. .
What You Will Do
• Populates and maintains master database containing employee facilities information including keycard number, vehicle information, workspace details
Executes on and off-boarding processes for Corporate Services Department which includes updating ServiceNow, Workday, keycards, parking, map updates.
Parking (including off-site):
• Handle assigning keycards for new trainees/interns
• Update the excel sheet with driver's license #, license plate #, phone number, and keycard #
• Work as a liaison between interns/trainees and BH parking for all parking issues
• Work closely with Parking Facility Manager. Effectively name swap account holders to add costs savings.
Weekly Map Updates
• Compare the staffing updates HR sends and update the map with assistant changes, moves, departures, etc.
• Update map on InDesign
• Guest office keycards
• Excel sheet to track keycard #s
• On-boarding activation in our system, portal
• Off-boarding deactivation in our system, portal, and service now
• Issuing replacement keycards daily
• Tracking activations/deactivations
• Work HR on keycard audit for bldg. access
• Track and update M – A – T grid (Moves, Adds, Terms)
• Project Support related to office expansion efforts
What You Will Need
• 2+ years' experience in corporate services or similar role
• Familiarity with MS Office and/or Google Sheets, Excel specifically.
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated customer service excellence.
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb18kk-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.