Based in New York City, GTN, a United Talent Agency Company is seeking to fill a full-time opening for an Events and Travel Coordinator. We are looking for the ultimate organizer & administrator. A hard working, intelligent individual who works well under pressure and loves a challenge.The ideal candidate is well traveled, prides themselves on organization, can develop and refine systems which streamline productivity while providing top notch client service. Someone who isn't afraid to work hard, works well with others, has potential to manage others, and has the ability to work well in a fast paced, high stress environment.
What You Will Need
• Act as liaison between travel agent to arrange all logistics (flights, hotels and ground transportation) for celebrity clients
• Process contracts, bookkeeping as needed
• Create, edit and process itineraries
What You Will Do
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
• 2+ years of travel industry job experience
• Extensive knowledge of booking domestic and international air travel
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Meticulous organization, time management and record keeping skills
• Problem Solver and Fast learner
• Professional and clear phone presence
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment and sports companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7mz2-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.