Post Production Supervisor
Vice Media Group
Los Angeles, CA
UTA seeks an Associate Editor to become a core part of the content creation team that is part of UTA's Corporate Communications Department. This role will be responsible for helping create an array of video assets including creative content as well as marketing assets for clients and the UTA brand.
The position will also play a role in operating UTA's on-premises theater, including the oversight of its operations and the projection responsibilities for screenings and other events held there.
What You Will Need
• 3 plus years of post-production experience, including proven video editing ability (reel or portfolio preferred).
• Technical capabilities and/or instincts to learn theater-related operations.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and other nonlinear editing apps (e.g. Final Cut, Davinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer).
• Clear understanding of post-production workflows, asset management & digital file formats.
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Instincts to continuously discover and implement new editing technologies, techniques and industry best practices
• BS degree preferred in related field
• Production experience preferred (Videography, Lighting, Sound).
• Familiarity with the following:
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Illustrator & Audition)
• Frame.io (Wipster, Shift)
• Asana (Trello, Monday.com)
• BOX (similar - Dropbox, Google Drive)
• MAC OS
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every colleague is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.