United Talent Agency (UTA) is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Information Officer. Qualified candidates must have precise, detail-oriented organizational skills, excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment and have experience in an office environment handling heavy scheduling and phones.
What You'll Do
• Administrative duties include answering phones, heavy meeting and schedule coordination, heavy email correspondence, and travel coordination
• Managing expenses and payments
• Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
• Other special projects as assigned
What You'll Need
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university strongly preferred
• Minimum 1+ years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
• Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• Strong problem-solving, listening and skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• An analytical mind with attention to detail
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work. At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.