UTA 's News & Broadcasting department is seeking an Agent Assistant. Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast -paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
The News & Broadcasting department is a dominant force in journalism and editorial talent. The company's roster of compelling and disparate voices-from trusted, established, respected, veteran broadcasters to rising stars who break the mold-is without parallel. The ideal candidate will have experience in news, television, agency or management fields. It is extremely helpful to have an interest in and knowledge of television news.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule meetings and calls, internally and externally
• Manage and maintain spreadsheets, and draft communications
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Prepare press kits and materials
• Track and review contracts, client calendars and payments through a series of detailed grids
What You Need
• Minimum 1+ years' assistant experience, a plus within the entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
• Interest in and knowledge of the television news
• Understanding of UTA's Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies .
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-bein g
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6qn2-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.