UTA is seeking an Agent Assistant in our Esports department. Some of the most acclaimed game developers and studios in the industry are UTA Gaming clients. This team helps clients navigate publishing, intellectual property rights, and financing.
The ideal candidate is familiar with or has experience in esports and/or with the talent agency world. As a member of the esports department, this position requires an understanding of the esports and social media space & digital talent landscape, as well as general awareness of talent and key figures in the industry.
This is a fulltime position with benefits and will pay $23.00 per hour.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings
• Manage and maintain spreadsheets, and draft communications
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Track and review contracts, client calendars and payments through a series of detailed grids
What You Need
• 1+ years' assistant experience, a plus within the entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of the video game industry
• Knowledgeable about top influencers and brands
• A passion for esports, social, digital media is key
• Understanding of UTA's Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nwx9-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.