United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
UTA Foundation is seeking an Assistant to join the team in Los Angeles. Candidates must be comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
The UTA Foundation team works across UTA's departments and clients including, but not limited to, actors, writers, musicians, athletes, digital influencers, writers and more. This role will work collaboratively across the UTA Foundation team, supporting both home-grown efforts within the agency, and the social impact goals of clients. The ideal candidate is an ambitious and highly organized individual, who works well with a team, and is able to work quickly while exercising good judgment. This individual will support executives in the UTA Foundation.
What You Will Do
• Maintain contacts and manage calendar; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally
• Maintain database; research and track client philanthropy and employees volunteer opportunities
• Conduct research, analysis and vetting of non-profit organizations in support of projects
• Create power point presentations, case-studies, and maintain various grids for the department
• Support Foundation department in administrative duties when necessary
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
What You Will Need
• Experience with an entertainment company or non-profit organization
• Highly professional with excellent judgment; Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentially
• Interest in and understanding of pop-culture
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Team player with a can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized, while still thinking big picture
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
• Proficient in social media (Instagram, Twitter)
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Collaborative colleagues who are focused on making an impact
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.