Human Resources Manager
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
UTA has an immediate opening for an Analyst, HR Administration to join the team. The Analyst will oversee the global onboarding process for UTA and will ensure successful onboarding of all hires from offer acceptance to integration. The Analyst will actively collaborate with Recruiting, HR Business Partners and Learning and Development to ensure a customized and thorough onboarding experience. The ideal candidate will work closely with the HR team and employees at all levels and will also have the sharp focus, organization skills and high attention to detail required to keep track of data, processes, dates, and changing priorities. The Analyst will champion and facilitate an exceptional employee onboarding experience.
What You'll Do
• Oversee onboarding activities for all employee and contingency hires to ensure all required onboarding tasks and paperwork are completed within the required timeframe.
• Ensure timely completion of I-9/E-Verify for all U.S. new hires.
• Assist with pre-employment process including coordination with hiring managers and other departments such as IT, Facilities and Corporate Communications. Serve as the point of contact to explain and answer any questions related to the pre-employment process.
• Develop and refine the new hire assimilation program with the Director of Learning and Development.
• Coordinate new hire's first day logistics and facilitate new hire orientation.
• Manage the Onboarding dashboard and collaborate with HRIS, Learning and Development, Recruiting, and Benefits to ensure dashboard is current and relevant.
• Liaise with affiliate company HR departments to align onboarding needs and ensure data flow to UTA's HRIS system.
• Oversee new hire picture administration.
• Process hires and input employee data into HRIS; assure ongoing data integrity; create and run reports.
• Oversee annual onboarding documents updates based on state and federal updates and collaborate with Benefits on respective updates.
• Ensure employee files are maintained pursuant to federal and state record-keeping and retention requirements.
What You Need
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
• 3+ years of HR experience with onboarding experience preferred.
• Experience working with an HRIS system required with Workday strongly preferred.
• Advanced skills using various Microsoft Office applications include Word, Excel (Pivot tables and VLookUp) and PowerPoint.
• Experience with flowchart / project management platforms such as Asana, Lucidchart and Visio.
• Able to prioritize assignments and multi-task in an accurate and prompt manner.
• Must be able to execute time sensitive deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team and maintain confidentiality.
• Strong organization skills.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Must be proactive and service oriented.
• Ability to execute with tact and diplomacy with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to identify issues and alternative scenarios, and understand their implications to holistically solve problems.
• Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.