Founded in 2005 and with a team of over 600 creative, passionate and innovative talents, Ubisoft Quebec is now one of the leaders in the industry. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, our studio assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey as well as Immortals Fenyx Rising, and is now developing Assassin's Creed Codename RED.
The Senior Strategic Projects Advisor will report directly to the Senior Director, Talent and Culture. As a strategic partner and reference in the management of strategic projects related to our ambitions to evolve our studio, you will provide a structured approach incorporating a solid foundation in organizational development and change management. You will ensure the development and deployment of strategic initiatives related to the evolution of the Studio and the Ubisoft Group, support the Talent & Culture team in the implementation of these initiatives and lead the implementation within our production teams.
What you will do
• In line with the Studio's strategic priorities, ensure the management and deployment of the strategic projects of the Studio's Talent & Culture team and of the Ubisoft Group, in relation to the evolution of our Talent practices, leadership development, support for talent development and the maintenance of a strong culture focused on human development;
• Develop and implement change management strategies related to project deployment;
• Work closely with the Canadian studio and head office teams in the planning and deployment of global talent initiatives;
• Lead organizational development initiatives and act as a subject matter expert to the Talent team and work closely with HR business partners to develop tools and approaches that create value in coaching managers;
• Animate employee or manager groups to ensure the development of solutions aligned with needs while involving stakeholders in the ownership of changes;
• Conduct external benchmarking and stay on top of innovative trends in Talents and Culture;
• Create partnerships with suppliers or institutions and ensure that they adapt their approaches to the studio's reality;
• Implementing impact measures to evaluate the initiatives deployed in the organization.
What you bring
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing strategic Talent projects and a proven track record in organizational development (OD);
• You have a degree in human resources or in a relevant field of study (Master's degree in OD or project management, an asset);
• You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
• Experience in large organizations or with the agile approach (an asset);
• You are comfortable with a self-organized management style that requires collaboration, autonomy, adaptability and tolerance for ambiguity;
• You demonstrate rigor, conceptual thinking, pragmatism and a tendency towards experimentation;
• You are a caring, trusting and collaborative team player with diverse stakeholders;
• You are motivated by the search for opportunities, the desire to do better and to have an impact through your interventions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5o1y3-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.