Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform acquisition pre-close contract review to identify accounting considerations/issues, including review for consolidation, assessing business vs. asset, and potential P&L or other significant accounting impacts.
• Perform other/non-acquisition (i.e., operational) contract review as needed.
• Assist Senior Manager in coordinating with Legal M&A, Business Development and/or division accountants regarding pre-close contract reviews.
• Summarize and document the deal structure, significant terms, consolidation and other complex accounting considerations and conclusions in memos or otherwise for each acquisition.
• Assist division accountants with research and analysis of acquisition-related accounting issues in order to reach conclusions during the negotiation process or otherwise.
• Assist with responding to inquiries from internal and external auditors as needed.
• Assist with preparation/communication of periodic status reports to Director of Transaction Support and other members of management.
• Prepare business valuation models or other accounting analysis as part of due diligence/negotiation process as needed.
• Document GAAP accounting and/or SEC reporting for acquisitions as needed.
• Perform acquisition-related technical accounting research or projects as needed.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• CPA certification strongly preferred
• 5+ years accounting experience with at least two recent years of technical accounting experience
• 4+ years of public accounting experience preferred
• Knowledge of accounting for M&A transactions including business combinations, assessment of business vs. asset, non-controlling interests, variable interest entity and consolidation accounting a plus
• Knowledge of collaborative arrangements, stock-based compensation, lease accounting and revenue recognition accounting literature a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Multi-task oriented
• Ability to research accounting literature and reach conclusions
• Valuation modeling skills a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Self-motivated; shows initiative
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejp15-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.