Junior Artist - Asset
Moving Picture Company
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies, and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies, and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world-class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors, and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility, and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
An Asset Artist demonstrates good skill within Modelling and / or Sculpting and Texturing with the ability to deliver a refined result. Should be open to learn texturing and lookdev to become a complete asset artist.
Asset Artist Essentials:
• 0-3 years' experience in Model, texture and / Or sculpting. We are open to hire freshers with good Demo reel and interest in learning new techniques.
• Knowledge of Maya in terms of Modeling with good topology and/ or Unwrapping.
• Knowledge of texturing using Mari / Substance painter.
• Good in written and verbal communication skills.
Any of the following skills is a bonus:
• Knowledge of image-based model techniques (Modeling with camera lineups)
• Knowledge of Photogrammetry, Substance Designer, Alchemist.