TALENT ACQUISITION RECRUITER
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter for Telemundo Enterprises is responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy to acquire top tier talent for all of the divisions of the portfolio, in partnership with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, Campus Programs and the Diversity & Inclusion group.
Telemundo, a division of NBCUniversal Hispanic Enterprises and Content, is a world-class media company, leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality Spanish-language content across its multiplatform portfolio to US Hispanics and audiences around the world.
Development & Execution of Sourcing & Recruiting Strategy
• Develop understanding of the media marketplace and use that knowledge to identify potential candidates for roles across the Telemundo Enterprises portfolio, including editorial, production, creative, operations, communications, early careers and other roles.
• Partner with HR teams and business leaders on full lifecycle recruitment for the Telemundo internship positions across 1 or more businesses. Keep HR teams & hiring managers up to date on intern hiring timelines, posting strategies and school recruitment strategies.
• Meet with and counsel hiring managers as needed to ensure they understand their role in the recruitment process. Ensure hiring process is compliant, free of bias and efficient.
• Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop TA action plans
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity.
• Proactively source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for open roles and effectively share talent across the portfolio
• Use Social Networking and online tools to proactively source and communicate with passive talent
• Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external networking events that will connect you directly with talent
• Offer out of the box solutions to talent strategies
• Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent corporate recruiting strategy
Partnership & Relationship Management
• Build strong consultative relationships with HR Partners and Business Leaders in order to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs
• Develop robust partnerships with Campus Programs & D&I
• Leverage high level communications skills with hiring team throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on the recruitment market place, gain a better understanding of talent pool and to set realistic expectations
• Demonstrate a consultative style, providing relevant metrics and industry trends to develop creative solutions for hiring managers
• Ensure a smooth recruiting process by using communication skills to manage expectations and provide process updates
Project Management & Mentorship
• Participate in or lead planning of Talent Acquisition Events, inclusive of large conferences, onsite networking events, and more
• Participate in or lead project teams involved in process improvement, culture & communication, development, & more
• Partner with team members to help guide sourcing strategy and serve as a trainer/coach when they are developing new skills
• Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 4+ years of work experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment or related industry position with responsibilities of acquiring talent
• At least 5 years of work experience recruiting for media positions
• Experience managing projects and owning client relationships
• Knowledge of the Hispanic media marketplace
• Experience working with Microsoft office, Outlook, PowerPoint and/or SAP and ATS System preferred
• Familiar with BrassRing or similar ATS system
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Ability to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
• Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate's fit with the position and with the company culture)
• Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and drive TA process improvements
• Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
• Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a team work environment
• Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7bbo-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.