Production Coordinator - Business Tools & Intelligence
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Business Tools and Intelligence (BTI) department is expanding its team to support Operations and Innovation across all brands of Technicolor Production Services in Animation, Games, VFX and Advertising.
The role is pivotal to ensuring that existing and new software we develop internally is reliable and available to business critical operations. You will work alongside experienced technical leads both internally and externally.
You will be positioned in the Development branch of the BTI department, supporting the Development Lead, and reporting to the local Product Manager.
• Understand business problems, solution-based approach, break down tasks, deliver solutions
• Work with the Support Line Coordinator and Engagement team to tackle and prioritise user problems and incidents
• Should have sound experience in resolving, understanding and user problems.
• Experience in technical, logical designing and well debugging skills of web application is necessary
• MS SQL Server and/or Windows Server IIS Admin or Support roles in the past
• Should have worked in GitHub
• Should have experience working in SCRUM environments
• Asp.net, MVC Architectural pattern, Entity Framework
• C#, .Net framework 4.5, .Net Core, REST API