With around 12k people and growing by double digits, TCS is the world's largest VFX organisation and continues to be at the forefront of technological and creative innovation. Being responsible for some of the most memorable VFX films and adverts, TCS partners with brands from Apple to Disney to create content that is consumed by millions across the globe. During a period of unprecedented growth TCS has recently started the process of separating from the wider group to form a separately publicly traded business. This will allow for continued growth and position us to remain at the forefront of the creative industry.
Our four business divisions: TCS is comprised of four business units, each market leading and each serving a different part of the entertainment industry. All four business are seeing considerable growth and there are no signs of this slowing.
MPC – Serves Film and Episodic organisations. Having won several Oscars and other prestigious awards MPC partners with all the world leading film studios and has worked on films including The Lion King, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Top Gun, 1917, The Greatest Showman and Guardian of the Galaxy, to name but a few.
The Mill – Serves advertising organisations and has helped create some of the world's most recognisable brands. With clients including Apple, Amazon, Budweiser and Nike The Mill is the most recognisable name in VFX advertising.
Mikros – Creating market leading animation, Mikros has created iconic shows such as Rug Rats, Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob and Paw Patrol.
Technicolor Games – Serves AAA game studios and work on asset creation as well as cinematics. Having worked on titles such as Call of Duty, Resident Evil, FIFA and Grand Theft Auto, Technicolor Games is growing incredibly quickly and rapidly moving into other areas of the games' ecosystem.
The Global Employee Communications and Engagement team delivers exceptional internal campaigns and initiatives to engage everyone who works with us and excite those who may do so in the future.
When you join the team, you'll be part of a global network of creative communicators, working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
We are looking for a great communicator to support internal communications and engagement in London. You will assist in the development and deployment of employee engagement programs, campaigns, and initiatives.
Initiatives will include those related to diversity, equality & inclusion. Our work focuses on informing and engaging our internal and external audiences. We aim to create and deliver a culture of inclusion to support our shared values to make sure we retain our people and others want to join us.
You are a pro-active and ambitious individual with a passion for delivering impactful communications and exciting engagement activities for all.
This role is based in London and reports to the Director of Employee Communications and Engagement. The role will require the successful individual to be in the office for an agreed number of days per week.
Support and administration
• Support on internal campaigns and events which boost engagement and bring our shared values to life
• Coordinate projects being mindful of deadlines and stakeholder relationships
• Provide administrative support to the team, including coordinating meetings, note taking and practical help at face-to-face and virtual events
• Nurture relationships and be a pro-active point of contact with other global teams including marketing, HR, IT, facilities and others as required
• Work in collaboration with the design team on visual assets
• Process invoices, PO numbers and be a point of contact for enquiries
• Create content for and manage internal platforms and channels (Teams, HubSpot and our intranet) ensuring highest standard is achieved. Come up with innovative growth strategies for our internal channels.
• Propose fresh ideas to boost engagement across our internal channels
• Prepare engaging reports on the overall performance of campaigns and initiatives, outlining recommended improvements
• Know our audience - this person will be the closest person to the data provided to us via HubSpot
• Stay on top of the latest trends, news in our industry and beyond and incorporate this into our engagement plans
• Coordinate with colleagues in digital marketing
• Previous working experience in a similar communications/support role
• Excellent communication skills
• Finger on the pulse of engagement trends
• Administrative and planning skills are key
• Results driven
• Solid understanding of internal digital trends and channels
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships
• Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills
• Thrives managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable embracing change with the support of the wider team
• Excellent written, verbal and copy-editing skills
• Passionate about the creative industries
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjnqq1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.