Global Training Coordinator
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus is our ambition to create a careers hub (including a digital platform) for professionals. We aim to create a platform that enables individuals to advance in their careers and make the best of their creative industry experience.
The recruitment assistant will support the overall Focus team with admin related tasks related to recruitment. If you have a passion for teamwork and would like to make your way into recruitment then we want to hear from you!
• Develop your personal social media account (Linkedin) and build a pool of industry related talent
• Assist in booking interviews with successful candidates
• Deal with schedule conflicts
• Assist in the admin work involved with hires
• Assist the overall Focus team with other duties when required
What You'll Need:
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
• Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Comfortable interacting, talking and answering questions from candidates
• Organization skills