Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus is our ambition to create a careers hub (including a digital platform) for professionals. We aim to create a platform that enables individuals to advance in their careers and make the best of their creative industry experience.
The Focus is a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and L&D who work to meet the demands of our brands and provide a central hub of job matching, career guidance, learning opportunities and industry insights. Our ambitions to create a digital platform are the strategic enabler to advance the exchange of real-time data by building a community at large.
Academy @ The Focus is our virtual academy consisting of several courses to prepare entry level artists for production. Academies support hiring ready talent in our studios in Montreal, Toronto, London, Berlin, Bengaluru and Adelaide today and continue to expand to support VFX, Animation, Games and Advertising lines of business.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Global Training Coordinator to coordinate student and trainer activities to ensure the highest quality student experience.
Responsibilities for Global Training Coordinator
• Ensure trainers are on-boarded with access to training platforms
• Ensure trainers are reporting student progress weekly, and collate/report this data
• Ensure student enrolment details are provided to team members in time for each course so joining instructions are sent on time and appropriate accounts/access created.
• Maintain a planning spreadsheet of Lead Artists and department managers to contribute to virtual courses
• Report student hiring data globally after courses
• Report on student feedback data, visualize trends, and escalate improvement opportunities
• Seek information from artist supervisors, trainers, and students regarding the effectiveness of training courses and constantly seek to improve with the Global Training Quality Manager
• Organization of classroom courses, virtual courses, and webinars
• Project manage content development and implementation for candidate test.
• Ensure L&D documentation is up to date and consistent
• Other duties as needs and opportunities arise
• Relevant experience working as a Training Coordinator role
• BA/BS degree in Training, HR or related field preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
• Proficient using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Flexible working in different time zones based on needs
• Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
• Instructional support experience in a group business setting preferred
• Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
• Experience working with HR/organizational data preferred