Games Business Development Director (Remote in Asia/Europe)
WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world
We are looking to hire our first Business Development Director who is fully dedicated to the Asian market, to join our Games Business Development team remotely from Asia or Europe. This is a hybrid role in which you will manage our existing partners in the region with the main focus to grow our business across key markets in Asia.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished sales professional with demonstrable success in growing new business and selling a variety of games services to buyers within the games market. Able to build and foster deep relationships with partners and influence our overall strategy;
Someone who is data-driven and entrepreneurial, who is excited about the opportunity to grow our business, who is collaborative and thrives as an individual and as part of a team.
• Identify new prospective clients, and develop and execute sales development strategies for growth.
• Work with Marketing and Games management to develop a communications plan for the market.
• Develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking. Delete
• Attend games conferences and awards events to help drive brand awareness for Technicolor Games.
• Manage client expectations in collaboration with the Production and Creative teams
• Follow the company's chosen sales methodology and provide updates to CRM as needed
• Work with the internal delivery teams to create quotations for new and existing customers.
• Minimum 5 years experience selling games services to major games studios in the Asian market.
• A strategic approach to Account Management with a proven ability to work largely unaided in detecting, qualifying and generating new upsell opportunities
• Evidence of consistently exceeding sales quotas and winning new clients.
• Excellent written and verbal English proficiency.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales database tools.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Effective time management.
• Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
• Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp09m4-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.