Backend / Systems Integration Developer
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will contribute directly to the timely and accurate delivery of extensive Power BI reporting across Technicolor Production Services.
This is a pivotal role as you will interface with developers, analysts, product teams and stakeholders across the organisation. The Project Manager will be positioned in the Business Intelligence (BI) team and report directly to the Global BI Manager.
The successful candidate will be deadline orientated with an excellent record of project delivery and stakeholder management in a business intelligence environment. Previous experience as a BI developer with good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is not essential but would be advantageous.
• Ensuring requirements are documented, met, and the BI Manager is kept up to date.
• Working across the department to identify dependencies, mitigate risk and define the schedule.
• Coordinating resource allocation to ensure work is delivered on time and to standard.
• Implementing and leading a project plan based upon Agile methodology.
• Recording actions, deadlines and resolving bottlenecks in communication where necessary.
• Liaising with developers for requirements, priorities, estimations, testing and release.
• Facilitating communication, project planning, review and retrospective sessions.
• Reporting progress and results to the BI Manager, escalating issues when necessary.
• Ensuring sufficient resources assigned to maintain the Support Help Desk and SLA.
• Good experience as a Project Manager in a technical environment.
• Working with Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Data Migration projects.
• Implementing communication strategies and defining project management frameworks.
• Managing stakeholders, project risk, allocation of resources and project delivery.
• Communicating complex technical matters in layman's terms to non-technical stakeholders.
• Demonstrable working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• Experience managing a Service Help Desk is desirable.
• A highly organised, problem-solver with keen attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent at managing demands of competing priorities to tight deadlines.
• Expertise in Microsoft tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects, Teams, SharePoint.
• Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies and software.
• Experience in Agile tooling (JIRA /Confluence) and processes.
• PMP or PRINCE2 certification.
• ITIL certification desirable.
• Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
• Positive attitude towards learning, sharing and mentoring.
• Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxy9-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.