The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
New York, NY
We have an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team. This role needs someone who is familiar with the public relations, media relations and overall communications industry. You are incredibly organized, energetic and quick to pick-up on the ethos of a business/company. You have a strong EQ, like meeting new people and discerning their best skills and area for growth. You also build rapport quickly and have an overall ''can-do'' attitude. It's great if you have an interest in progressive social causes, up-to-date on current political events and, most importantly, are kind and collaborative. We are growing quickly and steadily. We have offices across the US so you're comfortable coordinating interviews and meetings with different time zones!
• Sourcing and managing the talent pipeline for a network of talent at all levels (Assistant to Vice President) – from drafting, editing, updating and posting job descriptions to screening candidates for first rounds.
• Maintaining a steady pipeline of candidates and building relationships with candidates for future roles
• Coordinating and scheduling in-person, Zoom or phone interviews with hiring managers and working with assistants to schedule these with partners.
• Managing referrals from Sunshine Sachs employees
• Conducting reference check for potential candidates
• Drafting offer letters
• Staying up to date on latest trends within the public relations industry
• Managing, updating and organizing ATS
• Maintaining confidentiality and discretion
• At least 2 years of recruiting experience with tangible hiring metrics on-hand – either in-house or a staffing agency
• You are incredibly organized, detail oriented and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously
• You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize as needed (if you don't, you're not afraid to ask!)
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and knowledge of general administrative responsibilities
• You value punctuality and find that if you're on-time, you're late.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• You have an interest in what's going on in the world in politics and the social arena
• You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. Additional perks include, Summer Fridays, frequent celebrations, a flexible work schedule and company-organized volunteer opportunities. We frequently identify company-wide opportunities to listen, learn and act throughout the year (Election Day, International Women's Day, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, identity and expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33719-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.