Travel Counselor II
The position is responsible for providing travel services and customer support for domestic and international travel reservations to meet our corporate/production transportation needs. Position requires heavy telephone and computer skills to handle interaction with customers, airlines, hotels, vendors, and others. Employee will be required to work with corporate and production clients on coordinating all aspects of travel. The position may also require employee to work occasional nights and weekends to cover productions and provide backup to the jet coordinator when after-hours will not suffice.
1. Coordinating and Booking Travel
2. Research, Paperwork, Back Office Processes
3. Training - Industry Updates, Covid Protocols, New Tools, etc.
4. Ad Hoc Projects
Must possess strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, GDS proficiency using Sabre. Must have 10+ years' experience in a corporate travel environment.
• Must be a team-player, flexible, know how to prioritize, and work independently
• Get it Done Attitude. You are self-driven and take initiative for your work.
• Be Passionate. Bring the drive to deliver and improve end user experiences.
• Learning & problem-solving mindset. You strive to learn and to improve at every turn
• Very Strong domestic and international travel knowledge.
• Must be detailed oriented, well organized and have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Executive and Talent travel.
• Team player, flexible, adaptable and knows how to prioritize
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work independently within a fast-paced, high maintenance entertainment environment
• Monitor queues and provide QC and Ticketing support as needed
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a wide variety of areas with focus on analysis, problem solving and improvement.
• High School Diploma, Associate's Degree
• Certification/Licenses: CAS, CTC, CCTE, TTP
The anticipated base salary for this position is $65,000 to $86,000. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Offsite/Home/Remote - WKH-0999
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz8vn2-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.