Senior Marketing Executive
The Senior Marketing Executive reports into and works alongside the Marketing Director across our Nordics Benelux TV Distribution and Home Entertainment businesses. Key stakeholders for this role also include the TV Distribution Sales Team, the Western Europe Central Marketing Team and the Digital Home Entertainment Marketing Teams.
Crucially, the role has responsibility for all Marketing activities related to all TV Distribution, TV Series product. This includes both pre-Sales, in supporting our TVD Sales Team and post-Sales in delivering best-in-class B2B marketing partnership activity for our clients for priority shows.
While this role's primary function is to support the Marketing Director the expectation is that the Senior Marketing Executive, through owning and driving the TV Distribution, TV Series marketing has the potential to grow in stature within the business.
50% TV Distribution, TV Series – Pre and Post Sales
• Own and drive a pro-active pre-Sales marketing approach for all New, Returning and Priority TV Series, proposing creative ideas and tactics to the Marketing Director and TVD Sales team for engaging clients with our TV content, including maintaining a calendar of marketing activity and creating and sending a regular/seasonal newsletter
• Through tracking all new information, key dates and Sales and Marketing materials and Assets etc., ensure the Sales team are at all times kept abreast of and are maximizing new opportunities to create client touch points for TV Series
• Build close relationships with the TVD Sales Team and maintain a deep knowledge of each of the markets and client landscapes for TV Series and the current sales priorities
• Responsible for presenting updates on TV Series sales, client offers/interest and pre and post Sales marketing activity at internal team and WE marketing meetings
• Build strong relationships with marketing counterparts in other territories, particularly the UK and Home Office TV Series teams, to share and align with any existing marketing ideas and opportunities e.g. LinkedIn
• Work closely with the TV PR team to create standout opportunities for both pre-Sales and for our TV Series clients, including press interviews, promo lines and set visits, junkets etc.
• By working closely with Research, position Sony as the go to partner for TV clients, leading with insights, data, creativity and nimble working, ensuring clients are kept updated with the latest assets, relevant product information and performance updates
• Maintain excellent relationships with TV Series clients to enable tracking of premiere dates and clients marketing and promotional plans to feed back to the business and to inspire clients to maximise their support for Sony TV Series
• Responsible for driving consumer partnership opportunities for priority clients and shows, including on-air and off-air, print, scheduling stunts, sponsorships, social media campaigns and competitions, working with the Marketing Director to present ideas to clients
40% TV Distribution, Features & TV Series - Pre-Sales
• Deliver promptly on requests for marketing support materials from the TVD Sales Team for both Features & TV Series including Decks, E-blasts, Trailers and Promos etc. and briefing in-house and external agencies where required
• Support the TVD spot selling of both Current and Library Features ensuring industry insights, future trends and competitor tracking are utilised to drive new and innovative marketing solutions
• Responsible for tracking performance of pre-Sales communications (i.e. through SalesForce) to keep building on effectiveness through a test-and-learn approach
• Responsible for end-to-end organisation and delivery of in-market live and virtual screening events, including Spotlight events
• Conduct post-mortems to ensure that all Marketing activities are both innovative, commercial and drive genuine value and partnership upside
• Ensure 'Best Practice' sharing with WE and International Home Office
• Responsible for raising and tracking TVD Purchase Orders and managing and updating the TVD budget tracker
• Responsible for coordinating promotional merchandise orders and creation across the Nordics Benelux marketing team
10% Home Entertainment,
• Build strong relationships with the Digital Transactional Nordics Benelux Marketing Managers and be highly engaged with our transactional business
• Actively participate in team and planning meetings, also feeding into the social strategy across TVD and HE
• Provide additional support where required, including PR agency liaison on content plans access to social media assets and light touch marketing assistance with our Physical licensees
• Typically, 2-4 years of experience in Marketing preferably in the entertainment sector
• Self-motivated team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident to present to both internal stakeholders and external clients
• Strong interpersonal skills required, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to influence, negotiate with and persuade others
• Relishes the opportunity to work on a territory that covers multiple countries
• An accomplished multi-tasker with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects in a dynamic/changing environment and seeing those projects through to completion
• Proven track record in delivering creative, innovative and commercial marketing campaigns in a complex multi-faceted organization or environment
• Experience of managing agencies and third parties
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required
• Position based in London, United Kingdom. Must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7npy6-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.