Office Manager & Executive Assistant, Curio Pictures
CURIO PICTURES is a Sony Pictures Entertainment company based in Sydney, creating distinct storytelling that entertains and moves global audiences.
We're looking to hire an experienced Office Manager and Executive Assistant to join a creatively led, inherently curious and passionate producer of Australian drama at an exciting time of transformation for the company!
In this role you will be responsible for:
Key support to the Managing Director:
• Managing meetings scheduling and executive travel (meetings, markets, productions)
• Prioritising & responding to emails when necessary
• Preparation of documents, agendas & presentations for meetings
• Meeting notetaking where required
• IT assistance
• Expenses reconciliation
• Maintain master production schedule
Marketing & Publicity
• Coordinate marketing around program releases and awards
• Manage program launches
• Manage Curio website content
• Procurement of new equipment / IT and other office equipment
• Liaise with Disney/Fox Studios on office space rental
• Manage the smooth running of day-to-day office with support from Development & Production assistant
• Track office expenditure with financial director
• Manage production files storage
• Oversee internal office bible
People & Culture
• Manage onboarding and offboarding of Curio employees and freelancers in conjunction with the Sony Pictures People & Organisation (HR) team
• Keep team across Sony Pictures communications & updates
• Coordinate internal functions & events / strategy days, social events & milestones
• Availability checks (key creatives/ HODs etc)
• Casting & locations research
• Create and maintain production schedules
Production Protocol Interface
• Liaise between Finance, Legal and EPs on project status, providing support across contracting, production and distribution strategies
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Prior experience in an Office Manager/EA role, ideally within a production environment
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• A can-do positive attitude and a willingness to do what is needed to support Managing Director and the wider team
• Strong passion and interest in film and television
• Desire to strive for excellence for yourself and the business
• Self-motivation and ability work autonomously
• We are working in multiple time zones and this may require some out of hours work.
• Experience or knowledge of marketing and publicity, pre-production and production lifecycle would be advantageous
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for your next exciting move – we would love to hear from you!!
We are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and to equal opportunities for all. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please note that this role is based in Sydney, Australia. To be considered you must have the appropriate immigration permission to work and reside in Australia.
AUS - Sydney - Curio Pictures
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro5pw6-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.