Sony Imageworks is seeking an Operations PA!
Sony Pictures Imageworks is located on the unceded traditional territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. We are committed to respecting traditional lands, and working with communities towards reconciliation.
This is an entry level, full time position reporting to the Manager of Studio Operations. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able to follow instructions, work independently, be detail oriented, trustworthy and dependable. No prior visual effects experience needed, just a good attitude!
The role of this position is to support the day to day operations of the studio, below is a general list of the type of duties to be expected:
• Prepare weekly office supply orders
• Run company errands, Costco shops, etc.
• Assist with office moves
• Update data trackers
• General administration duties, such as filing, copying, scanning, faxing
• Assist with Studio basic maintenance
• Inventory and restock the pantry with snacks etc.
• Set up/break down for studio events
• Keep boardrooms and lobby areas clean and tidy
• Breakdown boxes for recycling
• Prepare and maintain coffee stations
• Current legal right to work in Canada
• Must be 19 years or older
• Ability to work 40 hours a week plus potential overtime
The Sony Pictures Imageworks office is operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The role of Operations PA is based in the office and currently the role is focused on supporting our crew working remotely as well as a small team within the studio Current responsibilities are largely:
• Organizing postage/delivery
• Scheduling collection and returns of office and tech equipment
• Maintaining online resources and promoting crew engagement
• Upkeep of databases and internal resources
• Assisting the Operations Manager in maintaining a safe and tidy studio
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3mme5-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.