Coordinator, Sales Planning and Operations
Based in our Beijing Office on an initial one year contract, the Sales Planning and Operations (SP&O) Coordinator will be working closely with our Sales & Planning Analyst to support the operation and administration of the sales process related to SPT's China's distribution business.
• Sales Operation Support –
• Provide support in ensuring all censorship submission process and steps are followed through in China, including preparing the required and qualified translation materials, track and follow up censorship process etc;
• Prepare localized sale materials, presentations, and product availability list.
• Provide administrative support to the sales team and clients in the territory including capture and process agreements, sales tracking and notifications, and localization information preparation.
• Sales performance data collection and tracking – Provide timely support on data collection, information and insight research and tracking.
• General Administration – coordinate payment billing and tracking, materials request and delivery, contract filling and status tracking, etc.
• Other ad hoc sales support activities as required
• Degree holder in Language, Communication, Media, Information System or Business Administration related disciplines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Mandarin, and proficient in English.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, mastering software in processing video/graphic materials is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with internal cross-functional teams and external clients.
• Excellent prioritization skills with ability to meet deadlines and handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Attentive to details and accuracy.
CHN - Beijing - Parkview Green
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvbke-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.