People Partner Coordinator
Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning
The primary purpose of this job is to be the person responsible for maintaining and administering key data related to the Ad Sales systems, budget and processes for the SPT Latin America businesses. This individual will work closely with Management, Traffic Operations and Finance and will be a key source of information related to Salesforce and Custom reports in Tableau and Excel. The Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning role reports directly to the Executive Director of Strategy Planning.
• Inventory Management – Manage token process to achieve inventory maximization. Provide tokens for each campaign prior to booking. Will be able to advise on the potential for clearance of token provided for the requested feeds and perform periodic audits to ensure process is working effectively
• Systems & Reporting- Run reports, consolidate and reconcile data, coordinate new user training and IT enhancements for all Strategy Planning systems. Update reports which offer key business insights into pricing and inventory. Will also work with information and reports from other systems such as Landmark and the Data Warehouse.
• Budget & Forecasting – Consolidation, reconciliation and uploading of information for the tracking of the regional budget on a weekly basis as well as for Quarterly budget revisions.
• Process Management – Manage various process that require consolidating, standardizing and distributing of information across teams such as Rates, Barters, COFA and Acquisitions Estimates.
• Knowledgeable in Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required.Experience with Tableau and Sales Force is preferred.
• Detail-oriented individual for optimum job performance.
• Fluent in Spanish and English, oral and written, is required.
• An excellent prioritization skill is essential.
• Handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Ability to make commitment and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter and independent thinker.
• Ability to be proactive vs. reactive as it pertain to goals and projects.
• Effective combination of analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
• People oriented and team player, ability to work well with all level of employees and awareness of cultural diversity.
• 1+ year of experience in television, advertising or information systems is required and experience within Latin American markets is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree is required. Preferred concentration in Finance, Business Administration, or Information Systems.
USA - Miami - Teleuno (SPTI) - FL01
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.