Administrative Assistant, Technical Operations
Culver City, CA
Content Acquisitions Coordinator - Pure Flix
PureFlix, the leading faith and family streaming service Content Acquisition & Licensing team is growing! We are looking for a Content Acquisition Coordinator to join our dynamic team to help us select new content for this service. This position is fun and as we say to join our team '' You Must Love Content''.
We are excited to expand the team and this is a critical role. If you want to make an impact and join a team that is dedicated to finding new content with great stories and messages we are the team to join!
• Interface with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, Contracts Administration, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Manage the process and flow of content submissions, interface with prospective content partners
• Maintain Master Database for New Potential Content Acquisitions:
• Conduct New Content Discovery and Reviews to identify new potential content acquisition opportunities and provide weekly reports
• Recommend content for PureFlix.com
• Conduct market and competitive research; report results present analysis, make recommendations
• Participate in tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Update the User Interface
• Monthly Data Reporting
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the Content Acquisition team's operational efficiency
• Ability to travel to participate in relevant conferences and attend film festivals
• Required technology skills include Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Self-motivated to achieve goals, highly collaborative, resourceful, entrepreneurial / innovative mindset, solid decision-making skills and not afraid to make mistakes, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor
• Demonstrates good judgment, strong critical and strategic thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven creative problem-solving and project management skills
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to effectively time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Self-starter, with proven ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced, growth environment
• Proficient with Google Sheets/Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS required
• At least 4+ years of related work experience is required
• Prior licensing / content acquisition in related industry highly desired
• Prior studio, agency, marketing, consulting or media-focused technology experience strongly preferred but not required
USA - Offsite/Home/Remote - WKH-0999
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8kn1-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.