We are seeking an Administrative Assistant IV to support the EVP / Deputy General Counsel and three supporting attorneys in the Corporate Legal group.
• Prioritizing and facilitating meetings, action items, and tasks for executives supported, often in coordination with other senior-level executives' priorities and calendars
• Scheduling and preparing for meetings which includes conference room reservation and prep, agendas, calendar invites, and distribution of pertinent related documents
• Creating, revising, and redlining documents, including complex Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat files with a mastery of advanced usage
• Using various cloud-based applications for specific tasks such as gathering electronic signatures, accessing corporate databases, etc.
• Managing documents and facilitating the flow of information between different departments and key stakeholders (verbal and written), with attention to time-sensitive follow-ups
• Managing records storage, both digital and paper, including coordination with other staff regarding shared files
• Arranging travel, offsite meeting planning and all aspects of team meetings/events
• Processing related expense reports on a timely basis
• Keeping EVP apprised of staff matters
• Handling phone coverage and managing executive office area including in-person visitors
• Maintaining a relationship with and knowledge of support departments such as IT, copy services, facilities, mailroom, etc.
• Other general administrative duties (updating databases, creating and maintaining organizational distribution lists, managing subscriptions, ordering office supplies, processing mail, copying, filing, etc.)
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in an assistant-type capacity with a large corporation or law firm
• Execute in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and multitask with ease
• Take initiative, prioritize changing workload effectively, and maintain a solutions-oriented mindset
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills, proactively identify issues, and make timely decisions
• Meet the differing needs of different managers, recognizing that each requires unique support
• Effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization and contribute beyond your range of responsibilities when necessary
• Work efficiently while maintaining attention to detail and delivering accurate work product
• Exercise professionalism, instill trust, and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills, specifically MS 365 Product Suite and Adobe Acrobat
The anticipated base salary for this position is $61,300-$81,000. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44epy-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.