Ad Sales Assistant
The main responsibility of the Ad Sales Assistant is to support the Ad Sales department and being a nexus between the Ad Sales, Client partner, finance and trade marketing area. The Ad Sales Assistant will be responsible for the conciliation the process of advertising orders after having been processed by the Traffic Department and support the Account Executive to gather information for the pre-sell and follow up the post-sell operational transactions. The position will report directly to the Ad Sales, Director based in Argentina.
Office Responsibilities: 5%
• Supply of office supplies: Bookstore and stationery Order. Weekly Beverages and Drinks supply. Daily maintenance and replacement of the Weekly Coffee, tea and drinks supply. Keep the Emergency Medicine Kit always complete.
AdSales – Responsibilities: 95%
• Responsible of tracking the Inventory analysis by prioritizing customers in case of lack of inventory.
• Responsible for the assembly and follow-up with Traffic of ''direct response'' customer and channel shows sponsorship campaigns
• Develop Brand Partnership & Innovation packages with the support of the planners by creating strategy, package and pricing
• Sending packages to the Trade Marketing team for monthly Newsletters
• Creating and updating of Agreements: create and permanently update the Agreements report detailing the commercial conditions of the agreements with the Agencies / Clients: Confidential Percentage, Confidential Method, Contract validity, etc. Send this report via email monthly to the Finance area.
• Client Registration / Pacing.
• Building client proposal and pricing (working closed with Planners)
• Control of executive agreements
• Control of: Programming grids, research data
• Research support Taking care of tokens (working with Client Partner team)
• Prepare the expense reports of the Adsales Director, as well as deal with travel arrangements (authorizations, itineraries, flight confirmation, accommodation)
• Coordination of agenda for meetings with key Distribution clients
• Coordination mailings/deliverys and updates information with marketing Distribution team.
• Provide support in all organizational tasks regarding the need for coordination with the different Distribution departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years experience media agency or television industry.
• Advanced English.
• Advanced user in Excel.
• Advanced user in Office's package.
• Action Oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure.
ARG - Buenos Aires - Cabrera
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oxxv-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.