As a Administrative Assistant, Urban Promotion you will assist the EVP, Head of Urban Promotion in daily duties, office management, and corresponding departments. You will oversee and aid in coordinating activities and deadlines for the EVP and the department. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment. Join us, the stage is yours!
What you'll do:
• Assist the Head of the Department with administrative duties such as answering calls, updating call sheets, scheduling appointments and calendar events, preparing and booking travel, etc.
• Act as liaison for executive office, staff, corresponding Epic Promotion department and all Urban staff
• Central point person for national field staff regarding day-to-day activities, the dissemination of strategic touch points from executive office and label, as well as the sharing of promotional materials
• Control and maintain various departmental budget activities as requested, track staff spending and budgets
• Review staff expense reports prior to EVP's approval ensuring that policies are being adhered to and that all proper documents are presented
• Maintain and balance executive T&E spending, monitor and approve employee expense reports.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with DJs, PDs and MDs
• Prepare executive materials for all meetings and update and distribute weekly Label meeting agenda
• Coordinate start of each meeting, attend weekly meetings (as needed) and take notes accordingly
• Generate commitment numbers and process invoices in the PRS system.
• Process and approve all employee travel requests
• Track all incoming and outgoing materials to EVP's office, maintain staff vacation request/whereabouts calendar, etc.
• Open and upload requested MP3s and videos for review/approval process.
• Ensure that budgets, press releases, and creative arts are approved in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate and purchase artist gifts as needed
• Work with Operations to ensure that all conference rooms are prepared for meetings/showcases/presentations
• Coordinate ticket needs with Tour Marketing department.
• Maintain and replenish CD product
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with at least 1 year of experience (administrative and in the industry)
• You are thorough and thoughtful in your approach to problem solving
• You are a clear communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management
• Able to adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption
• Strong computer skills are a must (MS Word, Excel, email)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj87eb-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.