Engineering Production Coordinator
Sr Live Services Engineer - Sledgehammer Games
• Streamline build and asset deployment pipeline, from content creation to end user
• Design, write, debug and refine systems, patches, features, tools and infrastructure as needed
• Solving connectivity issues and bugs, with some on-call monitoring required
• Co-develop and collaborate with other internal departments and Activision studios
• Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
• Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process
• Minimum of 5+ years programming experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of C/C++/Python, data structures, performance, and multi-threaded programming techniques.
• Experience with profiling and performance tuning of code.
• Multiplayer architecture and server-side experience
• Deep knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
• Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices).
• Thorough knowledge of software design practices including modular architecture, event-driven architecture, and software design patterns.
• Ability to quickly understand and work with internal and externally developed code.
• University-level degree in Computer Science or related field.
• A strong passion for video games of many kinds.
• Lua experience
• Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code on modern game consoles.
• Contributed extensively to the development of at least three shipped console games.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.