As a Senior UX/UI Designer you will be working on overall UX flow and user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production. You will be providing UX, UI and Interaction design and documentation for various aspects of the game, UI Design system, and be a part of implementation. We value a culture of collaboration and are seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile designer to join our team in the San Francisco Bay area. If you share a passion for developing groundbreaking gameplay with a proven team, then this may be the position you've been waiting for!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Works on the UI design (Flows Menus and HUDs) to meet design goals.
• Works closely with UX Lead and Systems Designers to create an exceptional overall user experience throughout the game.
• Creates Prototypes and documentation
• Works closely with UI artists and UI engineers to deliver the best possible consistent user experience while staying within the engine's technical requirements.
• Takes active role in implementation and feature delivery.
• Exceptional knowledge and understanding of the UX field
• Thee plus years of practical work experience in the field
• Has created a complete UX Flow for at least one shipped AAA title
• Has basic knowledge of LUA or any other scripting language
• Has advanced skills in 2D animation
• Team player
• Has strong verbal and written communication skills
• Takes and understands direction and feedback well
• Meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks and/or priorities
• Experience in Game Design
• Proficiency in Visual Design
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Five years of Game Industry experience is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67yxn-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.