Senior Multiplayer Level Designer
As a Senior Multiplayer Systems Designer, you will be an owner and leader of features on the Multiplayer team. You will own major multiplayer systems utilizing data-driven methods to determine changes or improvements to the game. While partnering with the lead multiplayer designer, you will help set high quality standards and expectations across the team.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Lead design team by example and pursuit of excellence.
• Work with the lead designer to set standards and expectations within the design team.
• Own major design systems within the game.
• Conceptualize, pitch and iterate on designs with the design team.
• Actively debate design concepts, systems and mechanics with the design team.
• Implement designs and concepts using in-house tools within time frames provided.
• Work with artists, engineers, animators and audio experts to bring designs to life.
• Constantly iterate on game mechanics and game systems to find the fun based on user feedback, analytics and design goals.
• Refine gameplay above and beyond expectations to execution excellence.
• 5+ years of experience designing games.
• 5+ years of programming/scripting experience - C++, C#, Lua or other languages.
• Previous experience working on a multiplayer FPS title as a systems designer
• Passion for games and fun interactive gameplay
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkvv3-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.