As an Office Assistant II you will provide support and assistance to the Operations team in the administration and management of the studio.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Work with development console kits, maintenance and distribution.
• Assist with all facility needs, maintenance and repair.
• Maintain asset management system for software and hardware
• Create and submit expense reports for staff
• Book travel for staff
• Vendor management. Coordinate with vendors with various studio needs.
• Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment.
• Keep storage rooms organized and track inventory.
• Coordinate as needed with property management office regarding air conditioning, janitorial, and engineering related facility issues.
• Code and route incoming invoices for payment.
• Assist employees with desk moves and workstation adjustments.
• Stock kitchen with drinks and snacks.
• Set up and clean up food and drinks for meetings.
• Keep the kitchen and the remainder of the studio neat, clean, and stocked, anticipating needs in advance.
• Pick up items as needed from local vendors for team meetings and other office needs.
• Resolve a variety of unforeseen problems and issues that arise daily.
Knowledge & Skills
• High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate clearly and diplomatically.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Must be able to consistently lift at least 50 lbs.
• Access to a car.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to maintain a polished and professional attitude with internal and external customers as a member of the Operations team.
• Ability to be handy and solution oriented, think on your toes, and be able to pivot last minute and still provide A+ service.
• Able to anticipate needs of staff and the facility.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33pz9-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.