Senior Sound Designer
Job Title:Multiplayer Level Designer - Sledgehammer Games
As a Multiplayer Level Designer, you will:
• Block out and build 3d levels through various phases of development.
• Research and be intimately familiar with the game's subject matter, locations, and architecture.
• Collaborate with the Systems Design team to support gameplay mechanics.
• Collaborate with other multiplayer level designers and environment artists to iterate on level designs.
• Prioritize well, meet deadlines and communicate progress of the level design with Leads and Directors frequently.
• Passion for shooters on Console and/or PC.
• Demonstrable experience making fun, visually impressive 3d multiplayer levels for a first person shooter.
• Multiplayer map design & building experience.
• Must work well in a team environment: Strong communication skills, taking and understanding direction well, meeting deadlines.
• Strong game design skills: must be able to intelligently discuss the strengths and weaknesses of recent games.Must be able to list techniques used to make fun multiplayer FPS levels and systems.
• Drawing/art/Photoshop skills.
• Programming and or scripting experience.
• Background or education in game design, architecture, or traditional art.
• MOD community experience.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.