Associate Tools Engineer
Engineering Production Coordinator (Temporary) - Sledgehammer Games
As a Production Coordinator you will assist our teams in achieving our quality and creative goals for our next game. The Production Coordinator will work closely with our Development Managers, Development Directors and Engineering teams to support milestone scheduling, team productivity, dependency management, issue tracking & support and help communicate team progress to the rest of the studio. The Production Coordinator will gain insight into our AAA game production processes and play a key role in facilitating those processes to provide our teams with what they need to excel.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Help our internal processes via production support, raising awareness of build issues and following up with team members for resolutions.
• Building and maintaining team member allocations for the internal help channels, working closely with Production across all locations.
• Supporting the Build & QA team with build set up for playtesting and communication of playtesting requirements.
• Provide hands-on Production support to our local engineering teams such as taking notes, updating schedules, and sending out studio-wide communications to report team progress.
• Assist in task and bug tracking management through our internal tools.
• Help make our games better by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
• 2+ years of experience in game or technology/software development
• Desire to pursue a career in game production.
• General understanding of project management fundamentals (e.g. scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk management).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with a variety of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Shotgun, Microsoft Project experience is a plus).
• Some technical understanding of build pipelines and build management tools
• Took on a role as Producer / Project Manager for a creative project (e.g. school project, indie game, film, commercial, etc.).
• Knowledge of specific project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
• Active video game player across a variety of genres, especially FPS games
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.