Are you ready to join a dynamic team where creativity, collaboration, and innovation are at the heart of everything we do? If you thrive in a fast-paced, hybrid work environment that values excellent communication, attention to detail, and a solutions-oriented mindset, then this Outreach Coordinator position might be the perfect fit for you. We are a leading force in the automotive digital advertising industry, and as an Outreach Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in supporting our internal and external clients throughout the entire lifecycle of their advertising campaigns. From the moment an order is placed to the successful launch of a campaign, you will be at the forefront, ensuring every detail is meticulously executed. Join us and become an integral part of our team, where your contributions will make a real impact, and you'll have the opportunity to grow into a subject matter expert in a culture that values continuous learning and development. If you're looking for a company that embraces problem solving and teamwork, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity.
• Support internal and external clients during the order, build, and launch of and life cycle of automotive digital advertising campaigns
• Provide ongoing support to internal and external clients across the country throughout the lifetime of client relationships
• Monitor, audit, and approve orders for correct coding and all required details
• Traffic and maintain new requests and order modifications between ordering and production systems
• Coordinate and collaborate with internal fulfillment teams to meet benchmarks and ensure deadlines are met.
• Regularly communicate progress updates with internal and external stakeholders
• Become a subject matter expert on day-to-day processes related to the function of the role
• Maintain record-keeping entries in various online databases
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency are a must
• Be coachable, solution-oriented, and inclined to ask questions
• Ability to work and perform successfully in a fast-paced, hybrid (in-person and remote) environment
• Ability to anticipate the needs of team members within and outside of the department and execute a plan to meet those needs
• Must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel (or similar software)
• Operative.One, JIRA, or other order/ticket management system experience is a plus
• Digital/Ad Operations experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qnej-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.