New York, NY
Simon & Schuster is looking to hire a Human Resources Coordinator to join a fast paced and highly engaged HR team. This position will Assist in all areas of the department including generalist work, recruitment and diversity and Inclusion.
This position will work on the preparation of confidential reports, organization initiatives, employee programs, and communications. They will also be responsible for providing departmental support in recruiting, onboarding, talent management, and D&I.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy
• Working knowledge and prior experience of HRIS and Time and Attendance systems is a plus
• • A self-starter, willing to take the initiative
• A team player as well as able to work independently
• Respect for and adherence to confidentiality is required
• A demonstrated commitment to high ethical standards and values
• Strong time management skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is required as well as strong social media skills
• A true love of books would be wonderful
FUNCTION: Human Resources
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats.