Sesame Workshop is seeking a Coordinator, Business Operations who will report to the Senior Vice President and support the daily operations of the of this division. This role will focus on all aspects of the production lifecycle from contract management through asset management. The Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of this division with a clear understanding of media-based production workflow and familiarity with media-based production support divisions. The candidate must be familiar with the contracting process, media-based unions and guilds, day-to-day production back-office needs, and post-delivery requirements.
The right candidate will be highly organized and skilled with technology as well as passionate about Sesame Workshop's mission.
• Administrative duties such as filing, scheduling meetings, calendar management, document routing (e-docs familiarity a plus), scanning, note-taking, expense report preparation
• Creation and maintenance of assets and contract organizational systems and checklists for the department ensuring that for all productions required paperwork and permitting is obtained such as creating and filing the Pence letter, acquitting the NY State child employer permit
• Maintaining business operations and logistics including entering contract requests and tracking those requests through approval processes to ensure timely completion
• Maintenance of the department's PTO, travel, and activity calendar, travel coordination, timesheet and contract approval, file organization and maintenance, and asset cataloging
• Meeting, event, and workshop preparation, including ordering food as needed, creating meeting briefing documents, presentation decks, note-taking, in-person and virtual venue set-up, and any related contract, invoicing processes and circulating notes and next-steps generated during said meetings, etc.
• Maintaining production-related calendars scheduling prep days, shoot days, talent appearance days, delivery dates, and a variety of other key production dates and milestones
• Internal events coordination including department events, presentations, and culture-building activities
• Supporting the team with asset management or consolidation of files as needed, including preparing ''Wrap'' binders for either internal use or when required by our distribution partners
• Understanding of the role of a PA, so able to provide back-up when required (PA job description attached)
• Assisting in various clearance requests, when required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience in a legal or production management environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word applications
• Expert knowledge of production workflow systems such as Air Table, Synchronize and/or Box
• Expert knowledge of asset management systems
• Expert knowledge of document retention systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7vok-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.