Studio Operations Coordinator (Contract)
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
The Studio Operations Team at Santa Monica Studio is the backbone of studio life and culture. Overseeing projects like new hire onboarding, contracts, Learning & Development (L+D), events and engagements, and everything in between, our main goal is to maintain and elevate the best-in-class studio experience. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as a Studio Operations Coordinator.
A Studio Operations Coordinator will help facilitate several people-centric projects for the team. This role is service-oriented at its core; someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, learn while doing, and is a team player but can equally thrive with solo projects.
• Partner with studio leadership on maintaining L+D program
• Partner with other Sony departments to usher along speaking requests
• Establish systems and flows; always looking to improve with efficiency and team needs in mind
• Support Studio Ops team members on existing projects
• Assist Studio Operations Manager in collaborating with Leads, Managers, Directors, and Producers on special projects
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, flexible environment with minimal supervision to prioritize and meet project deadlines
• Ability to self-direct and self-initiate
• Ops or administrative experience
• Prior project coordination experience from start to finish
• Experience running L+D programs
• Adobe skills
• Functional understanding of MS Office programs (specifically, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk7qq-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.